Whether you need your case tried before a jury or argued on appeal — whether you want an assessment of litigation risks, strategies to avoid litigation, or advocacy in alternative dispute resolution — we are here to assist you.
Our litigation practice covers a wide range of matters including:
- Corporate and partnership disputes;
- Creditors rights and collections;
- Banking, Mortgage Company and Credit Union representation;
- Uniform Commercial Code disputes;
- Landlord/tenant disputes, commercial and residential;
- Zoning and land use issues;
- Contract litigation;
- General commercial and business litigation;
- Insurance litigation;
- Real property disputes, including contracts, restrictions, encroachments, etc.;
- Construction liens and disputes; and
- Condemnation and eminent domain.
We are keenly aware that litigation must be conducted in the context of our client’s overall goals and objectives, whether business or personal. We firmly believe an advocate’s job is not to argue for the sake of arguing. To this end, we appreciate the importance of working closely with our clients to develop litigation strategies and pursue those strategies in a cost-efficient, professional and common sense manner.